.- A Tribute to MJ-. .- A Tribute to MJ-.

Lol

I thought it was pretty funny, and true that his antics will be missed. But still, he did die TODAY, couldn't you have waited a bit?

physicsman09 responds:

In b4 too soon joke.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

R.I.P. MJ

Dude was an amazing singer, dancer, and songwriter. A true legend. And yeah guys, Michael Jackson was the only fucking pedophile in the world, and the worst. *Eye roll*

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 2

Poor Alfred, I feel so bad for you...

Another brilliant flash diving deep into a trauma victims mind. Excellent. If you were never traumatized like alfred, you'd never get it.

Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1 Alfred's Playhouse Pt. 1

I love your work!

I could understand everything that was going on here. The part that stood out the most though, was the part with the word. We SCREAM! If you don't get even that, then you're lucky. This was very good and I have the feeling the crappy drawing and sound qaulity were intened, as it only adds to the insanity of alfreds playhouse.

Then again, I could be over-thinking things and this could just be a shit flash. ;)

Valentine's Day Special Valentine's Day Special

Wow.

That was...wow...just...wow. Lol, I love all your work, and I have seen eevry single thing you have made, the gutting was kinda random, lol.

:the Composer: :the Composer:

You made me cry....

It might be because I'm very emotional, but this video made me cry. I'm a music lover and this movie really touched me. Thank you so much for making it and I think you should make more like this.

Orange Rhymes Orange Rhymes

lol.

I don't know why, but I was laughing my ass off when the blind guy walked into the pole. I saw what you did in shorts to wear pants to and had to check out your other works, simply because this is a animation style I haven't seen yet, and I love it.

Canadian Idiot! Canadian Idiot!

This was hilarious!

I loved it! I am candian by the way and the thing that I always laughed about was the part were he's like "Break their nose and they jusat say sorry." lol!

Much love,
Doomed-Death.

LickitySplit HotDog Event LickitySplit HotDog Event

FINALLY

Yes you finnaly did it i hope this becomes apart of NG history lol one guy gave you a quarter or whatever lol

GUNZ GUNZ

SUCKS!!!!1!!!111!!!!!

this was crap with a capital P so it was craP didnt even finish it