If I had Lungs If I had Lungs

Cool song.

This song made me feel sadder then Land Locked(Pulse Remix), I have no clue why though. I think that this song is pretty good, also, I think that the guitar solo is fine the way it is, the suddeness of it just seemed kind of right with the song. Anyways, good song.

merlin responds:

Thanks for your reviews! I'm glad you liked my songs. It's always a goal of mine to portray emotion through my music, as well as my lyrics. This one has more of a letting go when you don't want to feel to it, where Land Locked has a letting go by your own choice feel to it.

Regards,
merlin

Land Locked (Pulse Remix) Land Locked (Pulse Remix)

This song is intense!

Seriously wicked song man. Way better then the origanol, definately downloading.

Cheers and keep making songs,
D-D

merlin responds:

Thanks for listening to both! I'm glad you liked it, man. Put it on your ipod, and rock out at all hours of the day. Stick around, I'm bound to crank out something new eventually!

Regards,
merlin

-Childhood- -Childhood-

omg, sadness and hapiness! :D:

I love it, it makes me want to cry because those years for me are gone and I want them back, but it's so pure and innocent like childhood itself that I feel happy. This is one of the best works on newgrounds easily.

P.S. the :D: at the end of the review titale is a sad and happy face, see if you combine them? :D + D: = :D:

-good ol' new funk- -good ol' new funk-

good ol' new fan

lol, I like the title, and the song is very fun and catchy. I love it, and I think I heard in a few flashes but they never gave credit! D: I love your happy and upbeat style, it's one that's hard to find here on newgrounds. Thanks! ^.^

Those are not the droids Those are not the droids

lol

This was very funny, I laughed pretty hard when he was talking about the picture.

"I just saw you draw on it with a sharpie!" "No you didn't." lol!

Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix) Hare Hare Yukai (C64 remix)

Awsome song!

I like it a lot, I can perfectly recgonize the song and sing along with it. You did a good job, and XxChaos345xX it sounds like that because it's supposed to., y'a know, the video game genre it's placed in?

Anyways, wicked song.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Awsome!

This song is beyond badass! It's even better with headphones on. Keep it up Paragon-x9

Doomsday! Doomsday!

Rock on!

This Fucking hard man! Totally badass. This deserves atleast third on all-time best.
I loved it dude!

Keep rockin'.

{Lazy Summer Days} {Lazy Summer Days}

Awsomely-cool-badass-fun!

This song is just amazing! I love it, it really brings back memories for me, thank you man for making this!

Now you're a hero Now you're a hero

Sweet!

Lol, I memorized this so I can sing it when it fits the secenario! Yes, I'm a loser, lol. I love this song, amazing work, the guitar is calm and perfect. The voice is also a good one for the song.

Much love,
Doomed-Death.

Reachground responds:

You're not a loser. You're a hero!